Can you answer YES to any of the following statements?
- I know the online games my child is playing
- I know the age restrictions and profile information being shared
- I am aware there is a chat/cam facility within the game
- I know who my children are communicating with
- My child and I know how to block/report other users
- I understand the dangers of pop ups and links
- I understand and have configured in app purchases.
If not, and even if you can answer yes to any or all of these, why not come along to a very informative presentation on Online Safety in school at 2.30pm on Tuesday 25th September.
There will also be an opportunity for questions and discussion.
View the presentation here