The school uniform is compulsory and is supported by all parents.
· Grey skirt, tunic or trousers, white shirt and school tie
· Burgundy jumper or cardigan with the school logo
· Burgundy fleece with the school logo
· Raincoats and jackets should be plain coloured
· Denim, leather or sports jackets should not be worn
· White polo shirt with the school logo
· Yellow and white striped or checked dress
· Long or short trousers may be worn
· Black shorts, gold t-shirt and black plimsolls
· Black track suit trousers may be worn in the winter for outdoor games
· Black, hard wearing school shoes
· Trainers, fashion boots, plastic shoes (jellies)and shoes with high heels may not be worn
· Plain grey or white socks, or grey or burgundy tights, should be worn
Please label all items of clothing with your child's name.
Children should not bring toys, mobile phones, computer games etc into school.
Jewellery should not be worn to school. If a child had pierced ears, then we permit the wearing of one pair of small, plain studs. Even these can be dangerous in the playground situation and must be removed or taped for PE lessons.
School Uniform Ordering
Uniform can be ordered and collected from: Koolskools, 387 Shirley Road, Southampton, SO15 3TS (Tel. 023 80 771 839) or ordered online using the link below.
Any family experiencing difficulty in purchasing the school uniform should speak to the headteacher.